Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Have a moo-velous day!



This card I made for my oldest son's birthday.  I can't believe he is going to be 33 years old!! He is going skiing in a couple weeks so I found this cute little critter from the Campin' Critters cartridge.  The shape card is from Art Philosophy and I think the snowflakes, also.  The snowflakes are from Art Philosophy or Artiste.  The sentiment is from Kimberly from My Craft Spot.  I entered this at Bitten by the Bug at:  http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/ and My Craft Spot: http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/   tfl

10 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline, I love your snowskiing Moose! How cute is that? You son should love this. Those Art Philosophy snowflakes are wonderfully frosty and the perfect embellishment for this card!! Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2013 at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. Love your critter and the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that Moose is so cute and for sure your son will love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a perfect card for your son. He will love receiving this. Thanks so much for joining BBTB2 on the snowflake challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Caroline, your card is so dang cute! I am so loving the paper you used and I am loving your color combo!! You couldn't have pick any cuter Cricut images!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the little Campin Critter characters and this one is Moovelas. The quilted paper is perfect for this country look. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw, love your moose! What a FUN card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! The patchwork paper is awesome and I love the moose! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this..It just screams fun and festive:) Thanks for joining us at BBTB2:) Krista

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very cute! LOVE the bright fun colors!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!