Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Dreams

 
I made this for my new grandbaby to give to their parents. Kaylee is such a sweet baby and adorable, of course.  She almost always has her little tongue sticking out, lol.  I got my inspiration for this frame from Donna Mundinger who made this in the past.  She has inspired me so much in making shape cards, she is an amazing card maker.  I only wish I had made the little girl with the teddy bear a little smaller.  Anyway, I used George for the stars, Create a Critter for the sentiment and cloud and A Child's Year for the silhouette.  tfl.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Caroline, this is just too cute!!! Your grand-daughter is a doll, we have a grand-daughter who's tongue was always out too. lol Precious, I'm sure that Kaylee's parents will cherish this beautiful home decor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!