Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Life's a Beach!?


This is a simple card using my Silhouette Cameo and an image from the online store.  I love this little girl with her sand pail.  My husband and I have been on vacation and working on putting a roof on our house.  I told him I needed a break from the roof, today.  After all how many old ladies do you see on top of a roof, lol.  I really do need a vacation from my vacation!!  I made this card a while ago, but don't have any other cards to post right now.  Now I have to go back to work on Monday, booo.   tfl.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the shape card and pretty little girl!
    I agree you do need the vacation--no fun working while you are on vacation!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!