Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

For unto you is born...

Hello, it is time for a challenge over at BBTB2.  It is fun to start to make Christmas cards.  Our challenge for this week is to make a card or project with white on white.  Julie is our very talented design leader for this week.  I used Elegant Edges, Art Philosophy and Quilted Christmas cartridges.  With this pic it is very hard to see the detail of the cuts on the angel.  Please come join the fun!!

I was asked to make a group of multi purpose cards for a friend.  How awesome is that.  I made this white on white card for a wedding card.  Thought I would share it.  tfl.

10 comments:

  1. Very good idea to do an angel! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful card Caroline! I love that Angel and when I click on the pic I can see her detail perfectly. She is stunning! Love your shape that you have her on and I love embossing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely angel! She looks fabulous in the frame! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Caroline!! I love the layers and shapes and the great embossing. Such a pretty ribbon, too. Awesome verse!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, I love how your card came together! Your angel is so so pretty and I love the ribbon you added at the bottom! Your embossing looks great too! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design on this is wonderful-love the layers and embossing! And having the verse from Luke with the angel on the front really showcases the meaning of the season. I will definitely be putting this one in my inspiration file to CASE!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ! I love the angel and the embossing !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful and elegant. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Caroline what a beautiful card and I love the verse from Luke you've added. oh and what a gorgeous white on white wedding card too, stunning!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!