Followers

Monday, July 27, 2015

You Are My Sunshine!

Hello again, it is time for another challenge over at BBTB2 and Susan is our amazingly talented designer with the challenge of using a watermelon in our card or project.  This is such a perfect time of year to enjoy a juicy watermelon and get good and sticky, lol.  I got some inspiration over at Pinterest for my card.  I used my Silhouette to print out my little girl and the watermelon and sentiment tag came from the Just Because Cards cartridge.  I would love to see your project linked up with us.  Come and join the fun!!  tfl.

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, Caroline! Love your red/blue duos and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness but this is a cute, cute card Caroline! I love the size of it, your little girl is just adorable, love the melons and I love your mat. Your sentiment cut out so nicely, what size did you cut it at? Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most fabulous card Caroline!! Love that sweet little girl and the pattern papers are great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the little girl and the design!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline this is darling!!!! Love that little girl. She is just so sweet and summery looking. The watermelon slices are such a nice embellishment on this card. Your color choices are just great!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!