Followers

Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to School



Michelle is our talented designer from BBTB2 with the challenge of Back to School.  I bet you know some little ones that are headed back to school.  My layout is to display pictures of my grandchildren on their first day back to school.  Big Bird came from the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge and the layout is from Family Album.  The school came from My Community cartridge.  One of my grandsons was so excited, he was bouncing off the walls and wanted to leave for school way before it was time to go.  It was so funny.  Come and join the fun at BBTB2.  tfl.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't funny how excited the little ones are? My high schoolers were, let's say, NOT so excited, lol! LOVE your layout-perfect for first day pics! My teens did a selfless of themselves crushed by their backpacks on the foyer floor to show how not excited they were. It was pretty funny!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. is learning just grand when you are a little one and school is the highlight of the year. My granddaughter says her school is the most awesome school ever! I could just see your grandson's excitement now!!!! great layout - love Sesame Street - wish I had those cartridges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!