Followers

Monday, March 13, 2017

Make a Wish!



Marti has chosen our challenge over at BBTB2 to make it all about birthdays.  I have alot of birthdays in the first part of the year, so this was a perfect challenge for me.  This card was for my son's girlfriend, who is all about Disney.  Minnie is from the Mickey and Friends cartridge and Make a Wish is from      and the balloons are from             .  Come and join the fun and check out what my amazing design sisters have come up with!! tfl.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to scrap lift this-I love it that much! I'm a total Disney fan myself and find this card the absolute bomb!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had a Disney theme this week. Cutest card ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!