Followers

Monday, November 6, 2017

My Hero!



This is a layout I created for a challenge over at BBTB2.  Susan is our amazing design sister with the challenge for this week.  We are to use a superhero in our project.  I loved this teddy bear from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  The other images came from:  Star line is from Artbooking, the star border is from Ribbons and Rosettes, the My Hero wording is from Stand and Salute and the You're the Best wording is from the Wrap it Up cartridge.  That's it.  I also used the cut out stars to add to the layout.  This is a picture of my husband and our little doggie.  tfl.

1 comment:

  1. what a tribute to your husband and a great way just to scrap everyday life. Awesome layout - i love the title and am going to look for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!