Followers

Monday, January 22, 2018

BRRRR! Baby, It's Cold Outside!



Baby, it really is cold outside!!!  Amy has chosen our challenge for this week over at BBTB2, and it is all about penguins.  Aren't they cute!!  It certainly is the weather for penguins, but I think the penguins would be cold, too.  Lol.   I made this hybrid card using the bendy card from my Silhouette Cameo Design Store,  the penguins came from Simply Charmed and the igloo is from Create a Critter.   Come and join the fun.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, your card is jaw-dropping cuteness! I love it!! Those penguins are adorable and I love the igloo. Your colors and papers are fabulous, too. So so cute!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it’s very cold outside. For us that means in the 40s. Wonderful bendy card, I love that you like to do different designs. Those penguins are my favorite, I used them last year on shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!