Followers

Monday, May 13, 2019

Sweet Music Layout




Hello again, we are having another challenge over at BBTB2.  I tried to get my mojo together and come up with this layout about music.  Last fall, my husband and I went to see these two amazing concerts.  They were "For King and Country" and "Francesca Battistelli".  They are both Christian artists.  They are definitely worth going to see!  Wonderful Music!

My layout used CTMH Artbooking for the Lacey background, Rock Princess for the guitar and guitar girl, Quarter Note for the title, and  Family Album for the notes.  Good thing I have Cricut access.  This layout took quite a few cartridges.  Come on over and join the fun!  Tfl.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout! Such a great background, photos and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout to see and I’m sure it was to make. A little different style than you usually do. That rocker girl has it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful job using all those carts! love that lacey cut and paper! everything looks wonderful together, great layout!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!