Followers

Monday, July 8, 2019

Adventure Starts Here!




I have been working on an album to put my pictures in from when we visited my parents in North Carolina.  Most of my family was there and we did some hiking while we were there.  For the album, I used Miss Kate Cuttables for the image on the front, a punch and the banner was on some of the paper.  I always use My Sister's Scrapper for how to make my album.  She makes some gorgeous albums!  

This album was made for a challenge over at BBTB2.  We are to use our Cricut to make "anything but a card".  Tfl.

3 comments:

  1. love all these details! great title cut but those borders, etc are great, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to your album. I think the cover is the fun part. I love my sisters scrapper but have never made one. My friend has and they are so cool. Love that title

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!