Followers

Monday, September 16, 2019

Grandparents Day




This is my tribute to my special grandma.  The project is for the challenge over at BBTB2.  The challenge is to create a project honoring a grandparent or your grandchildren.  I used Mother's Day Phrases and Kate's ABC's.  It was fun looking back to find pictures of my Grandma.  There was nothing she wouldn't do, including climbing on a roof.  She was very tiny, too.  I remember camping in a tent with her, also.  So many cherished memories!  Hope you joim us for the challenge.  Tfl

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this layout. The title is so beautiful and perfect for the layout of your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious! love all the flowers and other details, very nice tribute.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful and wonderful tribute. Your layout is filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!