Followers

Monday, July 6, 2020

In the Stars!





Well, this is my project for the BBTB2 challenge for the next 2 weeks.  It's  all about the stars, three different sizes of them.  The images I used:

Star burst-Total Sports
Stars and Stripes-Independence Day
Star wheel-Family

The rest is just using the basic shapes in Design Space.  I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July.  It sure was noisy around here.  Good thing our dogs aren't terribly bothered by it.  We also had another hot day.  We spent 2 days at our camper, then came home.

Come and join the fun.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. I love the title and the star burst at the bottom which I think will highlight a picture. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our city show was cancelled, there were more fireworks than I have ever seen in our neighborhood!!!!! Love your layout, especially that title!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet layout! I love the mix of papers you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! PErfect for 4th of July memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great details and fantastic title! love it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet that layout looks so bright and colorful in person. Love that title and how you put all the pieces around the photo mat. Happy summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!