Followers

Monday, November 23, 2020

Coffee or Tea?

 


Well, I am not a coffee drinker, but I do love a cup of tea, especially a Chai Tea Latte.  Yum, it is like having dessert.  Our challenge over at BBTB2 is a coffee challenge.  I love this cupcake holder from Tea Party and the flower from the same cartridge, also.   I added the tag from Sentimentals with the saying was from Coffee Helps printed on the tag.  I am enjoying my tea on these chilly days.  Please come and join us for the challenge.  


Have a Happy thanksgiving!  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. This is simply adorable. I love my Chai tea, but haven’t tried it as a latte, sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! beautiful project. I must confess I don't do coffee...but TEA is ME! so this has a special place in my heart. great job!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the mug - perfect to gift to a friend or coworker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely - i drink decaf coffee in the morning and tea after dinner when the weather is cold. Your teacup holder is so pretty, reminds me of a few of my porcelain teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a tea not coffee drinker! When my friends and I have "coffee", I am actually drinking Earl Grey or Constant Comment tea, lol! It's been cold, so I drink a pot every day! Absolutely love your project!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!