Followers

Monday, June 7, 2021

County Fair Layout


I had such fun making this layout for a challenge over at BBTB2, for the County Fair challenge.  I did not know what to do for this challenge, but thought back to my 4H days and the projects that we made for the Sandwich County Fair.  This picture shows an apron, tote bag and scarf that I made.  It was made out of red gingham fabric.  This also shows how ancient that I am, lol.  I was very blessed to have grown up on a farm.  I still can't  believe that my Mom let me use her sewing machine.  That started my love for all things crafty.  The cartridges that I used for this layout are Coutry Life, and Nifty Fifties.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. Like the nostalgic memory photo & layout. I did not learn to sew and still do not know enough. Had an old sewing machine that I did not know how to thread. My hubby bought me a Brother machine and it can thread the machine when you hold the thread down near the needle and move a piece to flick the thread thru. I do sew scrunchies for my dogs' collars and sewed masks during the pandemic. Signed up for a sewing class and noone else signed up so it was cancelled.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for the theme! I love all the cuts and papers!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and the fact that you used a picture of yourself from your youth. Such special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love this layout and I love the photo! So perfect. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fabulous layout reminds me of my trips through the 4H building at our country fair! I always loved viewing all the hand- made projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!