Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

Mini Monster Shutter Card


 

I had fun making this shutter card.  This card was made for the monster challenge over at
 BBTB2 and also on the Official Cricut Facebook site.  The shutter card shape was shared and used for this card from that site, also.  I enjoy entering these challenges.  They make you think outside the "box".  Frankie was an image from Mini Monsters cartridge.  I used a frame from the Autumn Celebrations cartridge and welded the wording to it.  One of my grandkids will get this card.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. I love mini monsters! you rocked this, love the finished inside.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shutter card style with whimsy of the Google eyes.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Little Frankenstein is great on this fun fold card! Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and putting that shutter element just puts it over the top. I love interactive cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute surprise - or should I say spooky scare when I saw the opened card. so cute - the card and the monster!! love your different shaped cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spook-tacular card! I love the fold, the die cut, and the papers. Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!