Followers

Monday, December 20, 2021

Boston Terrier Christmas Flash Card

 




It is time to create those Christmas cards.  I had way too much fun creating this card for my girl's veterinarian.  All of the images were created with my Cricut except the Boston Terrier which was cut with my Silhouette.  This is a flash card and the pattern came from the Cricut Paper Crafting Facebook site.  Hope it gets a smile.

This card is also for BBTB2 challenge which is holiday cards.  Come and take a look.  Tfl.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I have a friend with a Boston Terrier and I know she would love this! (And I love the sentiment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paws-itively wonderful. Not made a flash card. My dogs & I like this & wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Enjoyed being a member of the BBTB2 Design Team 2021. See you around.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! this is too stinkin cute! I love, love, love it!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and perfect for your vet. I love how the sentiments pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that card is hilarious. im sure it was a fun card to make. happy holidays

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!