Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Gratitude

Michelle has chosen our fun challenge for this week over at BBTB2.  It is time to be thinking about fall and the pretty colors.  It sure has felt like fall around here.  It is nice to have the cooler temps but not fun to look forward to winter.  We are to use a squirrel and/or nuts in our card or project.  I picked this image from my Imagine and the cartridge: Enjoy the Seasons.  I used a card base from the Silhouette Online Store.  Come and join the fun!!  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn themed card !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this beautiful fall card Caroline! The color combo is just fabulous as is the pattern papers. I love your cute squirrel scene. I miss my trees in the front yard because I loved watching the squirrel gather the chestnuts I left behind for them. I just don't miss the mess of the chestnut trees. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall card. Love the leaf background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Caroline!!! I so love the squirrel on the stump. And those colors are marvelous!!! Love those wonderful papers you used. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!