Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Minnie Card!!

I was asked to make this card for a little 4 year old girl, who is having a birthday.  My friend at work is so amazing and asks me to make cards for her.  I just love it.  It is so much fun to make a specialized card with someone in mind.  I decided to incorporate this card with the BBTB2 challenge for this week.  Mayra is our wonderfully talented designer for the week.  Can you believe it???   We can make anything as long as we use our Cricut.  How easy is that.  No excuse but to come and join the fun, lol.  Oh, I used Mickey and Friends cartridge and the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the stars.  tfl.

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh this card is just sooo cute Caroline! I love the papers and die cuts you used. How fun that you have a co-worker who wants you to make cards for her. I think she is going to love this one along with the 4 year old girl! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute !!!! I love, love , love this !!!! The colors are perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how cute is Minnie!! Darling card love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect card for a special little girl!! I so love your Minnie and the colors you used. Love the papers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC CARD! Great colors too! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SWEET, Caroline!!! LOVE this Minnie Birthday Card! The colors are fabulous and you did an amazing job piecing her together - those images can be sooooo crazy sometimes!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome birthday card! Cute shape and who doesn't just love Minnie Mouse? Adorable card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!