Followers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Phrases!

Pam is our amazing and talented designer for this week over at BBTB2.  She has picked a really fun challenge of using a phrase in your card or project.  There alot of phrases to choose from.  My oldest son's birthday was last weekend, so I chose this phrase from TBBM2.  I can't believe he turned 35 years old, no reflection on me of course!!  We had a fun and crazy day with all the family there.  I made an easel card and also added a candle on the lower part, which isn't shown.  I usually ponder them and change them up sometimes, as I go along.  Come and join the challenge.  Tfl.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Caroline!! Love the candle paper, the sentiment and that great cake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, I love your son's festive birthday card. The phrase with the birthday cake is amazing, as are the details you added to the cuts. Very festive papers and borders. I also really like the stamped phrase, "so many candles...". That is so fun!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive card you made for your son Caroline! I love the candles and I love that it is an easel card. I haven't made one of those in a while. I have a son who will be 33 and I can't believe that he is that old! lol Like you, no reflection on me! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and wonderful birthday card !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is super amazing love all the bright colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. big or little, we still like to make cards for the kids. great card, love that cake. calorie free.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caroline this is so cute I really like the papers you used. The cake is fantastic and the phrase is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!