Followers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Snowflakes!!!

I was so imspired by Michelle over at BBTB2, who posted these amazing white on white Christmas cards.  I had to try one myself.  This is an overlay from Artbooking and I added some of the negative cuts and also a snowflake from Art Philosophy.  We just had our second snowfall here in Chicagoland.  The first was around Thanksgiving.  I am sure we will see many more.  I wouldn't mind this season, if I didn't have to go out in it, lol.  Come and join the challenge over at BBTB2, which is to use a Snowflake on your card or project.  Michelle is our amazingly talented designer for this week.  Come and check it out!!  tfl.

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning !!!! Absolutely beautiful !!!! I love the white on white !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE white on white. This is my favorite card to make. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much deminsion on thas card. Love the white on white

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Caroline!! This is absolutely stunning!!! I so love your beautiful card!!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This white on white card turned out fabulous Caroline! I love white on white cards, they are so pretty to me. Love how you layered your snowflakes too. The rain washed most of our snow away, but not without putting down ice first in the form of freezing rain. I will take the snow please! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!! I think you took my white on white and made it one step better!!!!! This is just beautiful. I agree that I would love winter much more if I didn't actually have to go out in it, lol!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!