Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Career of Choice

Since I am not working now, I have done some more scrapbooking.  I made this page for a challenge over at BBTB2 with the theme of Labor Day or career of choice.  I made mine with a nurse theme, since I was a nurse for 40 years.  I can't believe it has been that long.  Kelly is our amazing designer in charge of the challenge this week.  I used Artbooking and Art Philosophy cartridges.  Come and join the fun and link up your career project with us.  tfl.

3 comments:

  1. I can't quit admiring your awesome Nursing layout. Just lovely - and the colors are perfect. I would have liked to become a nurse too, but college wasn't in the cards for me until later in life. thanks for your 40 years of taking care of people

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very beautiful Caroline!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for nurses!!!! I'm at 25 years of nursing, so I have a ways to go to get to 40, but I look forward to having a career in nursing that long. I'd be interested to know what types of nursing you did. My mom has done a bit of everything during her career, but I have worked ICU my whole career. Love your super cute little nurse and layout!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!