Followers

Monday, September 14, 2015

So Dog-Gone Happy for You!

I had such fun making this card for a challenge over at BBTB2.  Maureen has challenged us to use our imagination and use an imaginary image.  At first I wasn't sure what to do, but decided to check out the Disney images.  I thought this Goofy image was kinda fun, so went with it.  The card base is from the Art Philosophy cartridge and I popped it up to make a shaker card with stars.  I bet you can come up with something fun.  Come and check it out and link you project up with us.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Goofy! I love too that you made it a shaker card. Super fun!
    -DT Kelly Plamondon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Caroline!! So love this cut of Goofy! And your bg is fantastic!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's just dog-gone cute. love the shaker part - I couldn't tell that from the picture. Turned out great! I love Disney too!

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!