Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

Beware!!



Hello, it is my turn for the challenge over at BBTB2 and this week, it is all about Halloween.  I chose to make a card or project with a bat in it.  My card is a hybrid card, using my silhouette for the card base and the images are from my Cricut Explore.  I used several cartridges:  bat and witch from Simply Charmed, spider and ghost from Mini Monsters, Spooky came from the Artiste cartridge and Beware came from Artbooking.  Beware is hard to see because it is on the side peeking out.  Check out what my design sisters have come up with.  Awesomeness for sure.  tfl

8 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline! Your card is awesomeness for sure!!!! Love the shape, the papers and those great cuts!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Caroline! I am awful at this particular style of card, but yours is darling. Love the papers and all of the pen work. The Cricut cuts you chose are just PERFECT!!

    I really like the bat challenge. It has been so fun!! Thanks for selecting such a fun cut!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with all the coordinating papers and fun images! Awesomeness for sure on your card!!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 3D cards. So colorful and exciting. Happy Halloween
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cuts you used, I have probably used most of them...love Halloween.Love the background paper, great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cuts you used, I have probably used most of them...love Halloween.Love the background paper, great Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I love the colors and the images and well...the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How spooky and fun! Supercool with the 3D effect! Great paper, great cricut cuts, great everything!!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!