Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Trick or Treat!



This shaker card is made for a challenge over at BBTB2 and Melanie is our amazingly talented designer with the challenge for this week.  I know you are probably making some crafty things for your little ghost or goblin, lol.  I made this card with the witch image from my Silhouette Cameo and the rest is cut with my Cricut Explore and the Artiste cartridge.  The spider is from the Doodlecharms cartridge.  I love this spider frame.  Please check out what my design sisters have come up with.  tfl.


3 comments:

  1. Great card Caroline!! I to love the spider web frame! Great pattern paper, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully colorful card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to cute to spook. adorable Halloween card.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!