Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Donkey

I enjoyed making this card so much.  A Quilted Christmas has to be my favorite Christmas cartridge. Our challenge over at BBTB2 is to make a project with a Christmas animal.  I chose this donkey because of the significance of Christmas and the meaning for the season.  The label is from Art Philosophy cartridge.  Come and join the fun, Lynn is our amazing designer with the challenge for the week.  Check out what my other design sisters have come up with.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Caroline!! I love it and I really love the Bible verse!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, what an awesome card! I love the Quilted Christmas cart too and your sentiment is so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We picked the same cartridge to use, love it! That donkey is so cute, it makes a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card. this cart came with my subscription and it is one of my favs too. your card is very different, I would not of thought to use it this way. turned out great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!