Followers

Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Holidays




This is a picture of my amazing and beautiful grandchildren.   Christmas was just so much fun with them opening their presents.  We had a wonderful dinner with the girls bringing some of the food.  It was soooo good, especially since I didn't have to make all of it.

This is another Christmas card that I made using the Winter Wonderland cartridge:



This is an album that I made for my Mom filled with pictures over the last year.  This is made from a card and envelope pack from Hobby Lobby.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and may God bless you as you start another year.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful grandchildren! How fun to watch our grands opening gifts! My four were at my house and I enjoyed being with them!
    Beautiful card and album! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!