Followers

Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter!



Susan is our amazing design sister in charge of the challenge over at BBTB2 and it is all about Easter!!  I bet you are seeing bunnies, chickies and eggs all over the place!  I made my card from scratch, from a card I saw on Pinterest.  Jayne made it and she was one of our designers a while ago. She is soooo talented!!  The card base, eggs and banner are from Art Philosophy, the bunny from Create a Critter, the grass is from Artiste, the sunshine and clouds are from Pooh and Friends.  I made a tent card, using a little different technique than Jayne.  I cut two tags and attached them to a fold, so I would have different sections graduated inside.  Then added the grass, bunnies and eggs.  It was lots of fun.  

I just barely got this card done.  I had a good amount of stress lately and medicated myself with sugar, which gave me a nice virus that I was dealing with most of the week.  I watched my grandchildren for a day this week, also.  Well, here it is, just under the wire.  tfl.

2 comments:

  1. I love the super cute bunny!! Such a cute & fun card! Love the fun design.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M




    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hoppy card for Easter. Love the layers, so much dimension. I'm making a few easy cards this year since we just got back from vacation and I have lots to do this week. I'm saving your card for next year. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!