Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome Spring!




I get to pick the challenge over at BBTB2 and I chose spring flowers.  You should be able to find alot of spring flowers to choose from for your card or project.  I love looking for the beautiful flowers that come into bloom this time of year.  What a blessing after winter, although our winter was really good this year, not much snow and not very cold.  Yay.  I found my flowers in the Walk in my Garden cartridge, the clouds and sunshine are from Pooh and Friends and the fence from Wrap it Up  and the grass is from Artbooking.  I made my card using an easel card base.  tfl. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your fresh and beautiful spring scene-it makes feel happy just looking at it! I want to go stroll in the sunshine and pick some tulips and daffodils!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene! Love this!

    Glenda's Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable easel card. The scene is darling and I love all of the happy spring colors you used! Thank you for hosting!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!