Followers

Monday, May 11, 2020

Graduation





I had such fun making this card.  It is a 4 × 6 card and it took me awhile to figure out the hinge on the owl.  I found this idea on Pinterest.  I don't have anyone who is supposed to graduate this year, so this will go in my stash. 

This card was made for the challenge over at BBTB2 and of course it is to make a graduation project.  The images used:

Create a Critter 2 for the owl
Stretch Your Imagination for the rectangle frame
Felicity for the Font

And that is it.  Tfl.

5 comments:

  1. love interactive cards! fun for the graduate!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute little owl and I love how there is a cut-out to look through the front and see him. It is always good to have different cards in your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun window card! I love that owl. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the wise old owl said “hoot, hoot, so cute!”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!