Followers

Monday, May 25, 2020

Military Challenge




I found this card idea on Pinterest and just loved it.  I am ashamed to say that I scraplifted it.    I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the card base.  The banner is from Bits and Pieces.  I also used Artbooking, Artistry and Hello USA.

It has been really hard to get into my craftroom, lately.  I have been working more lately and having alot of family issues.  It has stolen my creativity.  My furbaby gets spayed tomorrow and hoping she does well.  My furbabies are so special to me.  I bet everyone has great appreciation for their furbabies, right now more than ever.  Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.  God's blessings to you.  Tfl.



4 comments:

  1. Very cute and there is no shame in scrap lifting. It is a good way to help spark things when we lose our mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get more time to craft soon. This card is great! It can be used for so many occasions. Great DT Submission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this year has been hard for so many people, so many changes, job loss, and normal issues on top of that. I hope things settle down for you soon. Love the colorful card; it says 'celebrate' all over!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!