Followers

Monday, June 8, 2020

Wedding/anniversary Challenge





Hello, this card is made for a challenge over at BBTB2 for the "wedding/anniversary theme.  I found this idea on Facebook and linked over to Design Space.  I can't remember the name of the amazing designer who made this.  Her card was for Mother's Day and I changed it to a wedding card.  This card was made for my son's wedding that was scheduled for May 4th.  It has been re-scheduled for August, hopefully.

The roses are Anna Grifffin, the title was reconfigured from Miss Kate Cuttables and Decorate/Celebrate.  The vine is from Faith over Fear, and the other flower from Pagoda.  This card used alot of images.  Hope you can join us and link up a project with us.  Tfl.

5 comments:

  1. This is such an intricate card and you did an amazing job on it. I love Anna Griffin, but never seem to be brave enough to make one. Fingers crossed for your son's wedding. My daughter and niece both had to cancel their weddings and are waiting until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh. Those flowers, they could only be Anna Griffin. So pretty, I can see a lot of talent went into this wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I hope that your son and his fiance have their wedding in August- best wishes to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, how elegant. anyone would feel privileged to receive it. thanks for the great challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!