Followers

Monday, September 14, 2020

Gerber Daisy Bouquet

 





We have a fun challenge over at BBTB2 and it is to make a 3d card or project.  I saw these daisies in the projects on the Cricut home page, search under 3d gerber daisies.  The stem was made by cutting a piece of green paper 2 1/2 by 11 inches and rolling diagonally.  The leaves are from the Flower Shoppe cartridge.  I had this vase already, that I had made a while ago.  I love these flowers.  Come and join the fun and link your project up with us.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. 3D flowers are always so beautiful and lively. Yours are no exception. Love your color choices, too.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Flowers that really pop. How fun that you already had a vase made for them. I have been wanting to try some flowers, so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost tackled flowers for this challenge but then I chickened out. These are so awesome! I love the vase too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also almost did flowers for the challenge, as I wanted something cheerful. Your flower bouquet is so exactly what I envisioned!!! Now I need to make one! Very cute!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!