Followers

Monday, September 28, 2020

Halloween, Trick ot Treat Card

 


Well, it certainly feels like fall around here.  The days have been absolutely beautiful.  I have enjoyed walks with my doggies.

This card is an oblong card that will fit in a large business envelope.  I got this idea from Mary at Cardztv. I love her ideas!  This card was made for a Halloween challenge over at BBTB2.  The owl is from Miss Kate Cuttables, the fence from Creepy Critters and the wording is print and cut, except the spider.  The wording is from the Wrap it Up cartridge.  Very simple card.  I have been working on some cards for my grandchildren.  Tfl.

6 comments:

  1. too cute! love that owl Caroline! thanks for your wonderful work for BBTB2!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and those slimline cards are very popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I'm seeing that size card all over right now and that row of fence and pumpkins was perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn’t look simple, it looks fabulous. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that size, more room to work with to make a scene! I bet your grandkids with love it! My mom would always make fun seasonal cards for all the grands and they would get so excited to get them!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that owl! I am sure that your grandchildren will love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!