Followers

Monday, February 15, 2021

You're the Coolest/ Food Challenge



 This is a Valentine card.  On the left side, there is some writing-to/from, that I removed.    Isn't this image the cutest.  It also comes with an envelope.  I was going to use it as a thank you card for my friend who treated me to an ice cream.   Best friend ever!  This card is from the "Best of Rob and Bob" cartridge.  I used some fun paper and did some doodling.  This card was also made for a food challenge over at BBTB2.  Ice cream qualifies as food, right??  Come and join us for this fun challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Caroline, this is too cute! I have to look this image up! It is great and you did a great job. I hope your friend liked it.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very "cool" card. Love the patterned paper for the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Your choice of paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream is the food of the gods!!!!! Definitely food! LOVE this-so very very cute!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's food in my book. that is just the most cutest and realistic ice cream cone. your card is delicious

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!