Followers

Monday, March 1, 2021

Thinking of You, Sunflower


 This is a card made for a challenge over at BBTB2, "anything goes challenge".  I thought that a pick me up card would be good to have around, especially these days.  I used a sketch from the "Mojo Monday" challenge blog.  Her sketches are so beautiful.  I took the sketch and flipped it around a bit.  The sunflower is from Intricate Seasonal Art.   The border from Creative Cards.    And the cute little bees are a print and cut from Bug Printables.  I added some bling to the sunflower. I used some Graphic 45 papers to create this card.  Don't you just hate to cut up some of these gorgeous papers?  I do, anyways.  Come and join us for the challenge.  Tfl.


4 comments:

  1. lovely card Caroline, thanks for a fun challenge!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hate to cut up my Graphic 45 papers, but I am getting over it because they make such beautiful cards like you have here. I love all of your elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to laugh....I have literally never used any of the Graphic 45 papers I own because I cannot bring myself to cut them up, lol! Great challenge theme for this kind of blah time of year and I love the blinged up sunflower to add some sparkle!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! It looks like stained glass. Greta card. Dorlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!