Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

BEWARE!



This card took a little longer to create.  I used my Gypsy to create this.  It is basically some rectanges attached to the letters.  The letters are welded together.  I used mini monster for the skeleton and the spiders are from Paper Doll Dress Up.  Hard to see, but the paper from behind shows through the front between the BEWARE letters.  The inside says:  Creepy by just to say hi.  This was entered at "My Craft Spot" and "My Sheri Crafts." tfl.

4 comments:

  1. I just love the BEWARE especially, and how you used different bold paper on the black to make it stand out! Love the gems and spiders on it too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love the length and the "Beware"! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Halloween card! Great job on the welding! Like the papers! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You put together an amazing card-well worth the work. I love how you get a *peek* of the inside. Thanks for entering your card in the *Little Monsters* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!