Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Way to Go!

 
 
Hello, today is my baby's 24th birthday.  Wow, time flies!!!  He is my youngest son and he loves sports of any kind, especially soccer.  This winter, he was in a soccer league.  All of his friends had a great time!  I made this center step card for him using the Boys will be Boys cartridge.  The stars were made using George.  We are expecting a big snowstorm this evening.  I have to work the evening shift and hope it starts after I get home from work!!!  I hate driving in snow.  Well, I guess that we were due for it, because we haven't gotten too much snow this winter, yet.  Well, thanks for taking a look and for all your kind comments!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!AWESOME Bday Card!Super Cute & Fun!!Happy Bday to your son!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline...I love all your cards..They are all so pretty:)
    I have added you and I am sending you a blog award...plz visit my blog to receive it.
    Happy Crafting and stay safe.
    Cheers
    Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!