Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sweet!

Hello, come join the challenge over at BBTB2 and the fun of creating a card or project with flowers.  I am so glad that Pam has chosen flowers as this is one of my favorite things to make.  This card stock had this beautiful flower already printed on it and so decided to work around it.  I make little 8x8 inch scrapbooks for my grandbabies for their first year highlights and give them to Mom and Dad when they turn 1 year old.  This is one of the pages.  Isn't she beautiful!!  I made the flower using the Flower Shoppe cartridge and the overlay is made with my Silhouette Cameo.  tfl.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Pam, this layout is awesome!! I love the die cuts that you used and I love, love your flower. But the one that steals the show is the darling picture of your granddaughter! She sure is a cutie! How sweet that you make a book of their first year and give to the parents, such a thoughtful gift. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout !! Wonderful colors and flowers !! Hope you have a wonderful week !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful I love the color choices and the flowers are so sweet and vibrant.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO is so pretty and your GD is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is just beautiful Caroline. And that granddaughter is just a little doll!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the colors of you layout, Caroline! The flowers look amazing! Super cute pic too! Great job with the challenge!

    Have a fabulous day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout and precious grandbaby! I love how you worked with the flower already on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little baby! I love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout and colors. The baby steals the show

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!