Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I have so much fun making Mother's Day cards.  They can be girly and flowery and that is one of my favorite things.  I made this card using Creative Cards and the Art Philosophy cartridge.  This was made for the challenge over at BBTB2 and Emily is our wonderful talented designer, this week.  Come and check out the amazing projects that my design sisters have created.  They are amazing!  I was off work this week because the Dr. I work for was on vacation.  I enjoyed the time off, but it was rainy and cold all week.  My husband had to work.  I spent alot of time in my craft room and reading books.  I should be well rested, lol.  Hope you had a good week and tfl.

8 comments:

  1. This sure is a beautiful Mother's Day card !!! Lovely patterns !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Caroline! LOVE your flowers and design! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have the week off Caroline! That gave you some crafty time in the craft room and time for reading is just awesome. I love to read! Especially outside when it is warm. lol I love thing all girly too and with having all guys in my life, I can appreciate doing something girly! I love, love your card Caroline! The papers you used are fabulous, love the sentiment mat, and the lattice mat is just beautiful. But it is the roses and the leaves that really make this card pop! Just beautiful my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful Caroline!!! I just love the flowers and papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your creative design and use of colors just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of reading and hanging in the craft room sounds like a fantastic week! Beautiful papers and flower-so pretty!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!