Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Use an Old Cartridge!

Hello, It is time for another challenge over at BBTB2 And Emily is our amazingly talented designer of the week.  She has chosen to use an old cartridge that we haven't used in a while for our card or project.  I chose the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge for this wedding or anniversary card.  I used the same papers that I used to make a friend's wedding invitations.  It has some of the same images but in a different format.  I stretched the frame to fit around the couple and used the swirly to go around the mat.  Come and join the fun and tfl.

7 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out Caroline! I should have used that cartridge because it is one that I have definitely not used in a long, long time! I love the embossing and I love that shimmer paper. Such an elegant wedding card my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty!!! Love the bride and groom. And that paper, is most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and elegant card, Caroline! Shimmer paper is really good for this kind of card. And I just love your swirling frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always trying to find something different to do for wedding and anniversary cards. Thank you for the inspiration Caroline!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun design for a wedding card I love the bride and groom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!