Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Feel Better Soon!


I had quite a time trying to weld this card together.  I called Cricut and they told me what I was doing wrong.  Yay, anyway I wasn't able to weld the umbrella to the rectangle, so it is what it is.  This is made for a challenge over at BBTB2.  Pam is our amazingly talented designer with the challenge for this week.  We are to use rain and an umbrella in our card or project.  My clouds and rain drops came from Pooh and Friends, same with the umbrella, I think.  Lol.  Have you every added an image from your Explore, only to forget where you got it from? Anyway, come and join the fun.  Check out what my design sisters have come up with.  tfl.

2 comments:

  1. Caroline this is just an awesome card! I love everything about it! The papers, colors and shape very cool design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great get well card, not too serious. All the time I want to know where a cut came from, but just can't find it. I just made a project that someone in internet land created and it was free during the subscription time, today it would cost me over $12 to cut it. Yikes.... I wish I knew where each of the icons came from and then I could duplicate them with the images that I own.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!