Followers

Monday, July 6, 2015

Home Is Where You Are!

Hello again,  it is time for another challenge over at BBTB2.  We could use a little shade from the hot sunshine.  Our amazingly talented design sister, Pam has chase to use a tree in our card or project.  I found this cute frame in the Cindy Lou cartridge.  I haven't used this cartridge for quite a while.  The squirrel is from that cartridge as well.  I inserted the house from Wild Card 2 and used the title from the same cartridge.  And that is it.  It seems like it needs something else, but haven't figured it out yet. Come and join the fun and link up with us.  Check out what my other design sisters have come up with.  tfl.

Thanks Brenda, for your great idea.  I like it so much better, now.  

7 comments:

  1. A sun, put a nice bright sun on your sweet card Caroline! I love your scene you created in this card, it is amazing! Love the blue paper you used in your background and that frame is great. You never cease to amaze me with your lovely cards Caroline. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great idea, thanks. That would make the difference.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely subscribe to that sentiment-home is where you are! I want to move into the scene-it looks so warm and homey and inviting! Hope you had a great 4th!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, it's so lovely! I never use Cindy Loo catridge, but always wanted to buy. Seeing your scene have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Cindy Loo, but don't use it much. The colors and layers on your project are outstanding - very colorful and delightful on the eyes! great creativity

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your card Caroline!!! The whole scene is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! This card is just darling. I love the scene! Wonderful job, Caroline!!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!