Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

May All Your Wishes Come True

It is birthday cake time over at BBTB2 and Melanie is our designer for the week.  She makes such amazing cards and I am so inspired by her.  Our challenge is to make a card or project with a birthday cake.  Easy peasy, right?  I used my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge for the little bear, the sentiment comes from Sweet Treats and the frame is from Artbooking.  Please come and join us and link up your project with us.  Check out what my amazing design sisters have come up with!!  tfl.

5 comments:

  1. The color combo on this card is great. Not to mention the sparkle!!! Who would not love that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! That little teddy bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Caroline!! I so love that sweet bear and his yummy cupcake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline, I love that sweet little bear. The papers and colors are wonderful - and I so want to eat that cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable little bear card. I really need to use one of those soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!