Followers

Monday, January 4, 2016

Do you want to build a Snowman?

I couldn't stop myself from using this Olaf from the Disney Frozen cartridge for the challenge over at BBTB2.  The label is made from the George cartridge and the snowflake from Art Philosophy.  Michelle is our talented and amazing designer for the challenge this week.  We are to use a snowman in our card or project.  We are down to the snow flying and cold weather, so how appropriate to make a snowman.  Come and join us, and link up a project with us.  I bet you can find a cute snowman, too.  tfl.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Caroline!
    Love your Olaf! Your card is very pretty! Challenge theme at My Sheri Crafts this week is a snowman--would love for you to enter the card!
    Hugs!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun!
    Happy New Year!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just makes me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to build a snowman Caroline, but I sure do love your Olaf and your card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Frozen cart - have only made a few things from it, but that's because I don't have enough time. Wonderful winter card - and yes - if we had snow here - I would build a snowman with you

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Olaf snowman is so cute, he makes me smile and your colors and design are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" right now! Very very cute! Wish I had a reason to use the Frozen cart, but with all boys, I know it wouldn't really see the light of day…
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!