Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Easter!


 These are a couple cards that I made for Easter.  The top one is for my parents and made from the New Testament cartridge.  I found a similar card on pinterest.  The second card is for one of my grandchildren and is a shaker card.  The bunny is from Pooh and Friends and the circle is from Art Philosophy.  I borrowed a bunny from another cartridge, not sure which.  The easter treat bags I made for my grandchildren and youngest son.  They are made with my Silhouette Cameo and the Online Store.  The bunny images were print and cut and the chickies were part of the treat topper.  I hope you have a very blessed Easter.  I thank God for his ultimate gift for us.  I can't even imagine his love for us.  tfl.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Love both the cards and the treat bags are so cute!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!