Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

Good Luck, Friend!




I made this card for a good friend who is moving to Florida.  I will miss her terribly.  Have you ever made a friend instantly, that is this case with this special lady.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the card base, so the scooter would slide in the slot.  The lady on the scooter is from the Sweethearts cartridge, palm tree from Sesame Street Seasons and the sun from Poo and Friends.  This card was made for the challenge over at BBTB2.  Laurie is our talented designer in charge of the challenge this week, which is to use a tree on our card or project.  Please come and join the fun!!  tfl.

3 comments:

  1. You made a really special card for what sounds like a very good friend. Love the girl on the scooter just perfect for all miss you card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is ADORABLE! What a perfect card for your friend's move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the card. I grew up on E coast of FL. My older sister & brother live in FL on property that was my father's. I liked the beach but like the seasonal changes here in Central TX more. I miss Disney World where I worked all thru high school & college. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!