Followers

Monday, June 6, 2016

In my Garden



I have been enjoying doing some shabby chic projects.  What can I say, I love doing girly type cards.  Melanie has chosen a gardening theme over at BBTB2.  There are so many images to use with this challenge.  I have been out in my garden and have enjoyed all the flowers that are coming up.  It is soon time for me to put in my vegetable garden.  I try at least, I don't know how sucessful that I am in doing this.  I love this paper called Secret Garden from Kaisercraft.  I can't wait to see all the garden projects.  Come and join us.  tfl.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic! Love the shabby chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card makes me want to go work in the garden. love all the butterflies. Your girly card is perfect - have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!