Followers

Monday, January 2, 2017

Something New


Hello again, I hope everyone had amazing holidays.  Christmas is amazing for me, because of the grandchildren and their joy.  We had the whole family over for Christmas, and had alot of wonderful food.  I love watching the grandkids play together, also.  Maureen has the challenge over at BBTB2 and our challenge is to make something to do with the New Year or something new.  I chose something new.  Right before closing for the year at the campground, we found an amazing deal on this used camper, but new to us.  We are so excited but it will have to wait till spring to enjoy.  Our old camper was having so many issues and was beginning to not be much fun.  I used Campin' Critters, and Artbooking to make this layout.  Come an join the fun.  tfl.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your new camper!!! You will have so much fun with your grandchildren in the camper!! Nice layout too!! Ha ha. Love those faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Adorable children! Congrats on your new camper! I know you will enjoy it!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!