Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

Emily busy bees, butterflies, bugs insects



It is time for another challenge over at BBTB2 and Emily is our amazingly talented designer in charge of the challenge this week.  She has chosen insects...bees butterflies, bugs.   Since our winter was so mild, I have seen alot of bugs this spring.  Ugh, I found a tick crawling on me.  That was disgusting!!  Anyway, butterflies are much more pleasant and I found this image from Anna Griffin with the rose overlay and the butterflies are from Indie Art.  The label is from the card pack.  Come and join the fun.  tfl.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, especially the colors are so inviting for spring. I wish I had an Anna Griffin cartridge. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Anna Griffin has some awesome designs and you chose the perfect paper to show this one off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love Anna's images! Great job with this card!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Have a blessed day!